CESA has a supply chain that is organised into two areas integrated into Operations Management
1. Purchasing Department that manages procurement:
- Raw metal and non-metallic material, semi-finished products (forged and smelted, etc.) and chemical products.
- Standard parts, either catalogue or to spec.
- Auxiliary materials, services and investments.
2. Outsourced Production Department that provides back-up to Production in order to enable it to meet client needs. It manages:
- Structural and specific sub-contracts to support In-house Production
- Purchasing of components to spec or to drawing.
We work with different suppliers that cover a wide range of technologies and modes of delivery: prismatic and cylindrical parts, surface protection, welding, part kit delivery, complete equipment, finished parts, kanban or just-in-time production, etc.
CESA is an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) certificate holder